Paragon Beach in Nha Trang – the perfect place for a holiday with children
Plan a family holiday with young children in Nha Trang and choose a beach holiday destination? The choice is obvious – it’s Paragon beach. Its main advantages are the sea, where there are never waves and storms, and also soft and fine sand.
What is the Paragon beach?
This beach belongs to the 3-star hotel of the same name, is located in the southern part of the city (the territory of the elite village of An Vien, built up with expensive housing, about 6 km from the center of Nha Trang). Almost there is the longest in the world (with a length of 3,3 thousand meters) cableway leading to the island of fantastically interesting entertainment Vinpearl. So, having bathed in the sea, you can then visit the park of fascinating games.
Because the beach is specially designed for residents of the hotel, for them the entrance and the sun beds are free of charge. The rest will have to pay 1 dollar per entry and 3 dollars for a luxury lounger – with incredibly soft, comfortable mattresses. However, you can do with your beach mat, especially since in the active season there are not enough chaise lounges for everyone.
Paragon Beach is a safe and comfortable place to relax with children. His “advantages”:
- calm atmosphere
- gently sloping entrance to the sea
- flat, without stones, bottom
- absence of waves and dangerous currents
- water – warm and transparent
The beach is in a bay surrounded by an artificial mound of stones, and breakwaters, which protect against storms, so you get the impression of swimming in the pool. But the pool loses, because on the beach “Paragon” – real sea water and nice warm coastal sand. Although this surprisingly soft sand is not natural, but imported. The beach is perfect for cleanliness, as the hotel staff cares about it with remarkable thoroughness.
How to get there
Since the beach is located in the center of the village of An Vien, it is convenient to reach it from any part of Nha Trang. It can be done:
- By public transport (in the direction of the beach there is a comfortable bus number 4 (bus routes), runs from 5.30 to 18.30, the frequency of following – every 20 minutes, the cost of 7 thousand dong);
- By taxi (cost approximately $ 5, or 80-100 thousand VND);
- On the bike, which can be rented at a price of 100 thousand VND per day.
Getting on public transport, you need to go to the last stop. The entrance to the village of An Vien is free. The beach is about 800m from the entrance.
Catering, accommodation, entertainment
Food and water are better to take with you, you can also eat in the hotel restaurant or in a cafe 5 minutes walk from the beach. The sphere of public catering establishments in the village is not yet very developed, like other infrastructure. As the beach is small, special entertainment here is also not expected. But fans of water motorcycles do not get bored.
The huge territory of the embankment is surrounded by elite apartments and chic villas, which are mainly leased for different periods.
There are several hotels in the village. In addition, which owns the beach, there is also a nearby hotel Verano, and a 5-minute walk – Praywish.
Evening time at the beach “Paragon” you can devote a romantic walk, enjoying the beauty of the sea and coconut palms.
Potential tourist to note
If you are going to Vietnam, then we think that you will be interested to know:
- Bathing season in Nha Trang – from February to August (the rest of the time there may be rains)
- Nha Trang – among the 30 most beautiful bays on the planet
- Vietnam is one of the safest countries in the world.
There are also several common tips that will allow you to have a good rest and avoid unnecessary troubles and worries related to visiting hot countries:
- Go to the beach in the morning and to 12, and after 16 hours – this will reduce the risk of sunburn and excess of ultraviolet rays (which is not very useful for the skin);
- Bring a sunscreen with you. It is better to start using the maximum protection in the first days – let your skin get used to the sun’s rays;
- Protect your eyes with sunglasses;
- Bring a towel with you or buy a new one – do not take a towel for rent;
- Avoid lying on the sand and walking on the grass on the beach. Sand gnats very painfully bite, and from their bites there may be a rash.
On this all, we hope that your holiday will be held at the highest level and you will be happy to remember visiting Vietnam.